This is the privacy statement of Emceepack BV (trading under Packlinq), having its registered office at 2171KV Sassenheim at the Corn. Verolmeweg 9 in the Netherlands, hereafter referred to as: Packlinq www.packlinq.co.uk
This privacy statement applies to all privacy-sensitive information or personal data you provide us with, for example through a registration form, contact form or through orders you place. We attach immense importance to the privacy of our clients and relations, therefore we take the utmost care in processing and protecting personal data. We process data in accordance with the terms stated by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Packlinq is the responsible party in the sense of the GDPR regarding the processing of your personal data. This means that we are the only ones who determine which personal data is processed, for what purpose, and how. We are responsible for your personal data being processed in a proper and careful way, in accordance with the GDPR. In this privacy statement we explain and elaborate which data we process, and for which purposes this data is used.
Overview of personal data
Below you find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First name and last name
- Address information (needed for delivery)
- Telephone number (needed for possible questions)
- Email address (needed for digital confirmations and invoice)
- IP-address of a website visitor (to prevent spam or Ddos attacks on our website)
Purpose and principles processing personal data
By agreeing to this privacy statement, you give your explicit permission in the sense of article 6 part 1 sub a of the GDPR for the processing of your personal data for the hereafter mentioned purposes. You can revoke this permission at any given time. If, however, you do not provide us with certain information, or if you do not allow us to process certain information, it is possible that we cannot be of proper service to you.
If you do not give us explicit permission to process your personal data or if you have revoked this permission, the principles of articles 6 part 1 sub b, sub c and/or sub f of the GDPR might apply to the processing of your personal data. Processing of your personal data in said case can take place without your permission, provided that this is necessary for the execution of an agreement in which you are or become a party, or when this is necessary for the representation of the justified interests of Packlinq. In addition, a legal obligation to process your personal data may rest upon us.
We process your personal data for the following purposes
- Processing your payment
- Sending our newsletters
- To be able to call or email you if this is necessary for the execution of our service
- To inform you of changes of our services and products
- To offer you the option to create an account
- To deliver goods to your location
We do not save your personal data for longer than it is strictly necessary to realise the purpose for which your data is collected.
Provision to third parties
We can share your personal data with third parties if this is compatible with the abovementioned purposes. Provision to third parties might be necessary for the execution of an agreement we close with you, for the representation of our own justified interests, or to meet a possible legal obligation that rests upon us. With companies that process your data upon our assignment we close a data processing agreement, to guarantee the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
We remain responsible for this processing. Besides the abovementioned situations we only provide your personal data to third parties after your explicit permission.
We might use your personal data for commercial purposes, such as to further inform you about our service or relevant products or services of carefully selected organisations. In said case you will only be informed through the email address you have registered. Should you not wish to receive information about relevant products or services then you can simply indicate this by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ in the email you have received.
We also use your personal data for market research and to optimize our service. In this context, your personal data will be anonymised and can no longer be traced back to you.
Your information is not sold or shared with third parties for commercial purposes without your explicit permission.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone during your first visit to our website. You can opt-out from these cookies by setting up your internet browser in such a way that it no longer saves cookies. In addition, you can also remove all previously stored data through the settings of your browser.
We use the following cookies:
- Functional cookies: these are cookies that are necessary for the technical working action of the website and your user convenience. They make sure the website works properly and remember for example your preference settings. We can also use them to optimize our website. These are analytical cookies that do not invade your privacy and for which we don’t need your prior permission.
- Google Analytics: on this website, cookies from the American company Google are placed, as part as the ‘Analytics’ service. Packlinq uses this service to receive reports about the way the website is used, and to measure the quality and the effectiveness. We use Google Analytics in the way that is prescribed by the Personal Data Authority to fall within the scope of the exception in the cookie regulations, whereby we do not need your prior permission for using Google Analytics.
- Hot Jar: These Service Terms (the ‘Agreement’) are a legal agreement between you as a user and Hotjar Limited, a private limited company registered under Maltese law with company number C 65490, with a registered address at level 2, St Julian's Business Center, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julian's STJ 1000, Malta (‘Hotjar’, or ‘We’ or ‘Our’), that apply to your limited, non-exclusive and revocable right on the use of the Hotjar website and services as defined here. By pushing the ‘Start using Hotjar’ button or by using the Services in another way, you agree to be bound to the terms of this Agreement.
conclusions about the user's personal preferences and to personalize the user's web experience, for
example by displaying personalized offers when visiting customer websites or similarly personalizing
the customer's website to the user and displaying personalized advertisements when visiting
customer websites or websites of third parties. Ve and we are jointly responsible for the collection of
End users can prevent the processing of their personal data by Ve by various means. The available
the opt-out button under https://www.ve.com/privacy-policy or using the opt-out mechanism of IAB
Europe at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/opt-out-interface.
Inspecting, correcting or removing
You have the right to access your personal data, to correct it or to remove it. In addition, you have the right to revoke your possible permission for the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data.
You are entitled to data portability if we are in the possession of digital personal data we are processing either with your permission or that we are processing to execute an agreement we have entered into with you. This means that you can file a request with us to have the digital personal data we save from you sent to you or to another organisation of your choice, in a readable computer file. You can send a request for the inspection, correction, removal or data transfer of your personal data or a request to revoke your permission or to object to the processing of your personal data to [email protected].
To make sure that you have made the request yourself, we ask you to include a copy of your ID with the request. In this copy, mark your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of your passport), identification numbers and citizen number black. This to protect your privacy. We will respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, to your request.
We also want to point you to the fact that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisor, the Dutch DPA.
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures against abuse, loss, unauthorised access, undesired publication, and unlawful modification. If you think that your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of abuse, then please contact our customer service or email us at [email protected]